Agenda - Day 2
NETWORKING BREAKFAST: BUILD COMMUNITY CONTACTS
- Start your day off right and connect with digital financial service leaders.
- Get to know your industry peers and colleagues over a delicious breakfast.
- Source practical tips, discuss best practices and prepare for the day ahead.
Opening Comments from your Host
Gain insight into today’s sessions so you can get the most out of your conference experience.
FIRESIDE CHAT/DISCUSSION KEYNOTE: NEXT GENERATION FINANCIAL SERVICES: ACQUIRE - DELIGHT - ENGAGE
Ensure Your Future Digital Marketing Strategy & Technology are Robust Enough for the Next 5 Years
The evolution of Open Banking and opening data and services to third-parties is strongly linked to growth and innovation. As this new era in collaboration hits Canada and the US, FS organizations have no choice but to take digital transformation seriously and prioritize it. Accelerate your transformation journey and be the leader in digital-first engagements by going beyond the norm and creating rewarding, innovative partnerships. Harness digital capabilities with leading-edge digital tools that are designed and centered on the customer. Develop a blueprint to:
- Break free from the boundaries of legacy technology and systems, embrace new ways of thinking, and strengthen relationships with customers
- Integrate enterprise and digital marketing platforms: The emerging role of open finance/banking and collaboration
- Align digital marketing to overall organizational transformation to better meet the needs of an emerging financial services landscape
- Identify the critical measures, tools, and technologies to support you on your new digital journey
Take a deep dive into evolving your technology, platforms, and transformation journey to stay ahead of, and embrace, digital disruption.
CMO POWER PANEL: AI AND DATA ANALYTICS
Successfully Translate Data into Actionable Insights for Personalized, Targeted & Compliant Digital Marketing
2023 will be the year of advanced data analytics. Data is the must-have fuel powering today’s modern financial marketing initiatives and overall business decision making. During economic uncertainty, smart, data-driven FS organizations are asking how they can make better decisions by investing in data as a strategic asset. Walk away with an action plan to:
- Achieve well-tailored, data-driven customer journeys with effective data capturing strategies which unlock meaningful insights, streamline transformation, and support digital change
- Recognize how data strategies are evolving, what predictive and prescriptive analytics look like in 2023 and beyond, and how other financial services organizations are targeting and managing their data principles
- Guarantee boosted consumer trust and loyalty by establishing safe and secure digital channels and proven data security strategies
Action data insights to provide accurate customer segments and deliver tailored digital experiences.
INDUSTRY EXPERT: CULTIVATING FANDOM IN A COMMUNITY: CUSTOMERS FOR A LIFETIME
Marketing Strategies Which Deliver Growth and Attract Brand Advocates in 2023
Millennials are a high-tech, socially minded generation that is always looking for the next new thing — and they don’t respond well to traditional advertising, especially in financial services. Take a closer look and find the best ways to enable your strategy for accelerating Millennial and Gen Z adoption and retention. Create a roadmap to:
- Use context-based advertising, allowing your content to blend in with organically shared content on social media feeds
- Develop authentic, content-heavy, customized digital marketing campaigns
- Communicate brand purpose to a younger group of financial service users
Build a more robust Millennial and Gen Z marketing strategy to harness the best mix of digital tools and reach broader audiences.
EXHIBITOR LOUNGE: VISIT BOOTHS & SOURCE EXPERTISE
- Explore the latest digital marketing strategies with our financial services industry leading sponsors.
- Share your challenges with the biggest innovators in the business.
- Schedule one-to-one private meetings for personalized advice.
Delivering Powerful Changes in Digital by Building Better Content Marketing
As more brands invest in digital content, the quick wins they need have become harder to achieve. To stand out from the crowd, the most successful financial brands are investing in longer content with higher production values. Transform your digital marketing team’s production of reading experiences and content engagement for their leads. Adopt best practices to:
- Embrace immersive digital storytelling & experts for your content marketing
- Get started: the merits of content hubs vs digital platforms
- Build digital impact without blowing your budget
- Back your content with research and generating sales – not just clicks
Steer your digital content and creative storytelling strategically to transform your content marketing impact.
11:00 amDIGITAL TOOLS
How to Harness New Chatbot Technology to Boost CX Engagement
AI continues to grow to be an essential tool for digital marketers who wish to provide hyper-personalized, exceptional CX. Connect the dots with AI to create exceptional digital customer experience. Source practical tips to:
- Identify what today’s customer expects from their dedicated, personalized online experience
- Gain internal buy-in for new technology, skill development and full suite integration
- Unlock new digital opportunities to design richer, more immersive, and personalized customer experiences
- Develop robust digital engagement strategies that encourage positive engagement for meaningful, long-term relationships
Advance your AI and machine learning capability to build a more accurate understanding of customer needs.
The Power of Effective Content Technology: Systems, Features and Best Practice
We have reached a point where disappointment is common in web projects. We set up unrealistic expectations and timeframes and often concentrate purely on big launches and redesigns. However, truly effective website ROI lies in incrementalism — small changes, made over time, with the help of effective content technology, toward a logical overall goal. Take back to your office strategies to:
- Integrate key tools and actions to prevent poor and ineffective content
- Examine customer, peer, and managerial perspectives
- Enable and integrate technology to enhance and segment
Perfect how you manage content and implement technological changes to increase user-friendliness and engagement.
11:30 amEMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
DRIVING INTERNAL DIGITAL CULTURE CHANGE: Employee Experience to Improve Employee Satisfaction and your Bottom Line
Rethink the employee experience amongst huge changes and challenges ahead from remote working to improving how we work can all support more effective digital marketing. Drive your company’s digital and customer improvements to the next level with tips from one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. Take away specific solutions to:
- Harness positive results by blending digital transformation with employee engagement and experience
- Use digital journey-mapping that will help you create effective digital experiences
- Assess how both types of programs can improve internal communication and co-operation
Recognize the key links between digital experience and employee experience to improve your bottom line.
NETWORKING LUNCH: DELVE INTO INDUSTRY CONVERSATIONS
- Meet interesting speakers and pick their brains on the latest financial services industry issues.
- Expand your network and make connections that last beyond the conference.
- Enjoy great food and service while engaging with your digital marketing colleagues.
EXHIBITOR LOUNGE: VISIT BOOTHS & WIN PRIZES
- Browse through different sponsor booths and test drive new technology.
- Enter your name for a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Take advantage of event-specific offers and special content.
ROUNDTABLES: SHARE & DISCOVER THOUGHT-PROVOKING IDEAS
These informal peer-to-peer discussions are the perfect opportunity for you to gain further practical insights, brainstorm and discuss some of the most pressing issues affecting your role. Discussions will run concurrently for 30 minutes. Following the discussion, each table will share their top 3 practical take aways. Topics will include:
- Search Engine Optimization/Paid advertising
- Regulatory challenges
- Emerging tech landscape
- Stretching your digital budget
- New product launches
- Stand out social media
INDUSTRY EXPERT: REAL-TIME ROI DECISIONS
Increase Revenue, Reduce Churn, And Drive Long-Term Loyalty: Adding Value During Every Interaction
The future of marketing is real-time engagement, but there are many challenges and misconceptions about what that really is and how to do it well. Discover how to make faster decisions and adapt the experience in milliseconds. If not, you’re missing the mark. Master the success factors to:
- Pivot between selling, serving, and retaining in real-time based on each customer’s current needs
- Optimize experiences across inbound, outbound, and paid channels with contextual next best actions
- Increase revenue, reduce churn, and drive long-term loyalty by constantly adding value during every interaction
Implement practical frameworks and models to identify and fix cracks in your digital customer experience.
CASE STUDY: WHY BAAS IS TRANSFORMING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SPACE
Enabling the Liberation of Financial Services: Blurring the Lines Between Non-Regulated and Regulated Services and Their Digital Marketing
Banking as a Service (BaaS) has become one of the most important strategic agenda items for chief executives across numerous industries including banking, retail, construction, insurance, and healthcare. BaaS enables any business to develop new and exciting propositions with relevant financial services embedded into the customer experience. Identify who will be the winners in BaaS – and how to make sure you are one of them. Adopt best practices to:
- Map the market: pioneers and early adopters are embedding their products and services into other platforms
- Integrate public cloud technology and light touch regulatory structures: Harness new digital platforms to achieve economic scale
- Develop non-financial brand partnerships: Forge exciting new products and customer experiences
- Buy now, pay later and cryptocurrencies: richer data collection and customer relationships
Reach a greater number of financial services customers at a lower cost to enhance digital efficiency and customer satisfaction.
MARTECH POWER PANEL: WHERE TO INVEST BUDGET INTO FUTURE FINANCIAL SERVICES TECHNOLOGY
Cost-Saving IT: Tools and Tactics Across All Digital Marketing Levels
We are at the cutting edge of new disruptive trends and now is the time to plan future scenarios for fresh, innovative product development and distribution. Build an effective digital marketing offering in the next decade with the top 10 ideas to boost innovation after the crisis. Source your plan of action with:
- Setting up an integrated, cross-functional command centre
- Responding to diverse demand curves across call centres vs branch enquiries
- Adjusting your brand campaigns, sharing strategies and tactics with your key teams across the business
- Winning budget and measuring/demonstrating ROI for transformation
Harness software and IT investments to optimize an always on, 24/7 digitally robust marketing strategy.
EXHIBITOR LOUNGE: ATTEND VENDOR DEMOS & CONSULT INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Enjoy exclusive sponsor demos and experience the next level of digital marketing innovation firsthand.
- Meet one on one with leading solution providers to discuss organizational hurdles.
- Brainstorm solutions and gain new perspectives and ideas.
CASE STUDY: FINANCIAL SERVICES BEYOND PROFITS
Radically Challenge Your Organization, Ethos and Business Mission: Accelerated Transformation with Purpose at the Heart
Transformation is now about digitization and monetization with purpose, often leading to sustainability taking a reluctant ‘back seat.’ Standing out in a crowded financial services market in a modern world is about creating a differentiated value proposition – one grounded in purpose – for employees, customers, and partners. Develop a blueprint to:
- Re-evaluate, re-shape and re-think how your business is done
- Identify a how to design a new business proposition that does good
- Create a sustainable, purpose-first mentality, and develop strategies that work for business and society.
- Make a new impact on individuals and communities.
Bolster your sustainable digital transformation to create positive impact in your financial services community.
CLOSING PANEL SESSION: METAVERSE & THE DIGITAL VS. HUMAN TOUCH: IS AI YOUR BEST NEW TEAM MEMBER?
Maintain The Balance Between Human Touchpoints & Digital Technologies to Reflect Customer Needs
The choices financial services organizations make next will impact the world and its structure in more ways than we can imagine, and it all points to shifts in people’s relationships. Achieve a step-by-step action plan to:
- Respond to changes in customer behaviours to execute a more value-driven, relevant experience
- Balance the demand for hybrid, omni-channel experiences which intuitively directs between digital and human interactions
- Leverage crucial insights into data and customer behaviour to tailor CX strategies more effectively to customer needs
Improve customer engagement with your company beyond a “one-size-fits-all” approach to align with individual needs and increase satisfaction.
Closing Comments from your Host
Review the key solutions and takeaways from the conference. Source a summary of action points to implement in your work.