Please note that all times listed are EDT (Eastern Daylight Time; -4:00 UTC)
NETWORKING BREAKFAST: BUILD COMMUNITY CONTACTS
- Start your day off right and connect with digital marketing leaders from the financial services sector.
- Get to know your industry peers and colleagues over a delicious breakfast.
- Source practical tips, discuss best practices and prepare for the day ahead.
Opening Comments from your Host
Gain insight into today’s sessions so you can get the most out of your conference experience.
KEYNOTE FIRESIDE CHAT: MARKETING TO AN OMNICHANNEL ‘ALWAYS-ON’ CUSTOMER
Taking Seamless Multichannel Digital Marketing to the Next Level of Complexity & ROI
A great omnichannel experience is what customers want now to become loyal customers. Not only do they want personalized website content, relatable social media posts and multiple touchpoints, but they expect it. How do you achieve this from a financial services perspective? What extra real-time and added features are the ‘ultimate deciding factor’ to win loyal customers and future fans? Develop a robust, flexible, and future-facing blueprint to:
- Identify the value ‘adds’ that make a difference: in-app chats, email support, contact centre calls, or chatbot to interact with customer support teams in real-time
- Pinpoint and bridge the gaps in customer journeys and nurture them with custom digital marketing solutions
- Use email and social media across channels to connect diverse audiences in their preferred way
Start a meaningful omnichannel conversation to build long-term, loyal customer relationships.
CMO GAMECHANGERS PANEL: CUTTING-EDGE DIGITAL CUSTOMER ACQUISITION
Advance Digital Innovation to Power Digital Customer Acquisition
Customer acquisition is a journey, not a destination. Its importance, however, has been gathering momentum and is vital in the post-COVID financial services (FS) world. Recognize what customer acquisition success looks like for your FS business and how to avoid the failures and missed opportunities that are all too common within digital customer acquisition best practice. Create a roadmap to:
- Maximize the tech that you already have for better acquisition
- Reengineer, upskill and prepare your workforce for the future of new digital customer services and products
- Enable digital customers to find and adopt your products quickly, efficiently, and seamlessly across channels
Identify your best acquisition approaches to accelerate your growth and stay ahead of the competition.
SPEED NETWORKING! MAKE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
Grow your network by meeting like-minded individuals to share your latest ideas and projects with:
- Enjoy a quick icebreaker, exchange LinkedIn information, and build lasting business relationships.
- Achieve your conference networking goals in a fun and agile fashion.
- Join a community of digital marketing leaders and gain invaluable support.
INDUSTRY EXPERT: LAUNCHING A NEW DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
Ready, Set, Digital: Accelerating New Consumer Engagement for FS Organizations
Take away specific solutions to:
- Meet new customer demands for financial services and collaborate to support faster growth
- Strengthen your technical foundation and recognize who owns what in a digital partnership
- Assess the role of personalization in meeting customer needs: How can digital loyalty enable working together?
- Identify the emerging customer demands for FinServ through partnering with a Fintech
Optimize your digital team strategy to fast-track customer loyalty and engagement with your products and services.
EXHIBITOR LOUNGE: VISIT BOOTHS & SOURCE EXPERTISE
- Explore the latest digital marketing strategies with our financial service industry leaders
- Share your challenges with the biggest innovators in the business.
- Schedule one-to-one private meetings for personalized advice.
CMO POWER PANEL
SOCIAL MEDIA’S BIGGEST OPPORTUNITIES FOR DIGITAL MARKETERS
Social media marketing is only one aspect of digital marketing, but as today’s world has become increasingly social, it’s one in which financial services are gaining traction and ground through innovative campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Goggle+, Snapchat, TikTok, etc. Achieve the optimum combination of digital marketing services to reach more people at once by leveraging the power of social media, search engines, and other online channels. Master the success factors to
- Gain customer advantage through creative ways to approach new platforms
- Gauge whether a new platform is worth exploring
- Avoid generic social media tactics and better harness engagement polls, recurring series, searching for, and engaging with, social mentions
- Use short-form video where it makes sense for your brand (TikTok, Reels, YouTube Shorts)
Improve your community management to strengthen brand awareness and connections with diverse audiences.
Balancing Digital Growth with Compliance for Financial Services Marketers
Financial services marketers are under increasing pressure to manage digital growth across multiple audiences whilst ensuring regulatory structure. Speed up and control compliance with content, data, omni channels, advertising and reporting across content deliverables at scale. Take back to your office strategies to:
- Streamline new digital process and bring stability…even in the chaos of change
- Work faster to meet evolving customer expectations and simultaneously keep up with tight regulatory compliance
- Create personalized content experiences that get results
- Build efficiencies that enhance creativity and amplify your content marketing
Excel at more compliant, tailored digital experiences to increase conversions and loyalty.
Spending Your Money in the Right Digital Time and Place
Now more than ever, with COVID-19 as a catalyst, financial marketers are challenged to build strong bonds between their brands and consumers amidst persistent industry trends of virtualization and personalization. Optimize your digital advertising, media and creative spend to strengthen brand equity and drive conversion. Adopt best practices to:
- Build a holistic, compelling customer experience across channels and creatives
- Balance brand-building with conversion across your advertising portfolio
- Adapt your marketing strategy with the changes in media consumption during COVID-19
Transform the customer relationship via advertising to improve brand equity and engagement.
NETWORKING LUNCH: DELVE INTO INDUSTRY CONVERSATIONS
- Meet interesting speakers and receive advice on the latest financial services industry issuesand trends.
- Expand your network and make connections that last beyond the conference.
- Enjoy great food and service while engaging with your digital marketing colleagues.
EXHIBITOR LOUNGE: VISIT BOOTHS & WIN PRIZES
- Browse through different sponsor booths and test drive new technology.
- Enter your name for a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Take advantage of event-specific offers and special content.
Make Your Digital Marketing Budget Go Further Via Automation: Extending Your Digital Reach
Automation is a powerful tool when used correctly. It can have a big impact on the success of your promotional campaigns and digital marketing efforts. In an uncertain economy and with inflation skyrocketing, many companies are rethinking their marketing budgets and trying to determine the best ways to be profitable. Master the success factors to:
- Deliver intelligent and agile AI and machine learning services which positively shape the customer experience
- Engage with key internal stakeholders to increase automation adoption and mitigate barriers to use
- Develop a new digital ecosystem that responds to both business needs and regulatory frameworks to create pivotal and innovative digital marketing capabilities
Optimize your automated digital marketing tools to ensure maximum ROI.
2:15 pmEMAIL MARKETING
Panel Discussion: DEFINING A MORE EFFECTIVE EMAIL
Nurturing Best Practices That Work for Mobile, Online and Across Social Media
Email is more than the workhorse of digital marketing – it’s an amazing channel that often delivers the best results for marketers. Evaluate campaigns that drive measurable ROI and results, and successfully harness these ideas with your team.
Take back to your office strategies to:
- Assess the internal and external factors that may be affecting your email performance
- Segment, target, and position your next email campaign effectively
- Establish clearer email KPIs: measuring and monitoring for continual improvement
Develop a robust email strategy blueprint to reach diverse audiences and drive revenue.
2:15 pmBEHAVIOURAL INSIGHTS
Panel Discussion: MONETIZING BEHAVIOURAL ANALYSIS
How Successful Financial Firms Are Using Digital Behaviour Analysis in Acquisition Strategies
Find out how digital analytics coupled with user research are the cornerstones of behaviour insights and better decision-making for future digital growth and planning. Listening and adapting your marketing and product strategies to meet customer demands can be forged by understanding behaviour and identifying patterns to predict your customer’s journey. Walk away with an action plan to:
- Pinpoint the use of feedback: the difference between measuring and acting on behavioural insights
- Track behaviour using behavioural KPIs and digital dashboards/analytics
- Use new digital tools to understand behaviour across different channels and predict customer habits
Forecast digital financial services adoption and customer behaviour for growth and innovation.
2:45 pmLEAD GENERATION & SEO
Rethinking How to Deliver a Safer, Richer and More Engaging Web Experience
Customers today are influenced by the financial services brands that are most relevant, convenient, and immediate in the delivery of everything from products to customer service. To compete, FS professionals must create stickier and more streamlined websites. Develop better websites, content, and design to fit in a world where no two customers have the same preferences and expectations. Master the success factors to:
- Navigate mobile first design: Grasp new possibilities for more innovative website and m-commerce capabilities
- Design a website which complies with customer privacy regulations in financial services
- Build better contextual content/experiences that become a lead generator for your brand
Build future-proof website strategies to enhance your brand positioning for the new digital era.
2:45 pmSMART TOOLS
Optimize Your Self-Service Customer Experience: Proactive, Seamless, Intelligent
The development of digital technologies has brought heightened customer expectations. Seamlessly support your customers to embrace a digital self-service path. Achieve a step-by-step action plan to:
- Strike the balance between digital & human: Managing sensitive, critical & complex interactions
- Become a one-stop-shop for your customers’ needs: Determine the self-service platform strategies that are best suited for your services
- Manage and integrate digital self-service interfaces for a heightened customer experience
Master self-service and user-friendly technologies to deliver greater customer satisfaction and boost your brand’s reputation.
EXHIBITOR LOUNGE: ATTEND VENDOR DEMOS & CONSULT INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Enjoy exclusive sponsor demos and experience the next level of digital marketing innovation firsthand.
- Meet one on one with leading solution providers to discuss organizational hurdles.
- Brainstorm solutions and gain new perspectives and ideas.
INDUSTRY EXPERT: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: ILLUMINATING YOUR BRAND'S COMPETITIVE EDGE
Aligning Your Digital Journey to Match an Existing Reputation and Competitive Edge
To illuminate its legacy process and intellectual rigor, Acadian worked with Verndale to maximize website design, user experience, and performance on Sitecore and apply digital marketing enhancements. Join Stacey Summers, SVP, Director of External Communications at Acadian Asset Management, as she discusses Acadian’s digital transformation and optimization. Create a roadmap to:
- Gain organizational buy-in, prepare for potential challenges, and convey ROI
- Implement a strategic approach, agency partnership, and the right technology
- Drive immediate positive results and the benefits of continual optimization
Start your digital journey transformation with organizational buy-in, cross-functional strategy, and agency partnerships to gain a competitive edge and immediate results.
CLOSING POWER PANEL DISCUSSION: TURNING CUSTOMERS INTO LIFELONG BRAND ADVOCATES
Building More Personalized Experiences Using Digital Customer Feedback, Data, and Insights
Consumers are likely to act on their behaviours formed during the pandemic and financial institutions have a duty to ensure that their employees can help make those customer transitions as smoothly as possible. In this practical discussion, find out how to build digital marketing best practices by recognizing that employees are consumers too, so what better way to gain insights than from those on the ground. Take away specific solutions to:
- Amplify great employee experiences that translate to better customer experiences
- Integrate effective strategies for remote working and the digital marketing revolution
- Define the customer experience in a future where financial wellbeing is prioritized
Determine where to put your efforts to prepare for a digitally disrupted and empowered FS marketing world.
Closing Comments from your Host
Review the key solutions and takeaways from today’s sessions. Source a summary of action points to implement in your work. Discuss tomorrow’s highlights!
EVENING RECEPTION: ENJOY GREAT CONVERSATION, MUSIC & NETWORKING
- Relax and unwind with tasty cocktails after a long day of learning.
- Don’t miss your chance to win fun prizes at our Reception Gift Giveaway.
- Make dinner plans with your new connections and explore the best of what Toronto nightlife has to offer. Just be sure to set your alarm for Day 2!