As the head of marketing for ConsumerGenius, Tyler is responsible for driving measurable results and revenue across all of ConsumerGenius‘ brands. In his role, he has focused on monetization across the entire customer journey, which has helped ConsumerGenius reach the top 20 fastest growing companies in Canada for consecutive years as ranked by The Globe and Mail.
Day 1: Jun 8, 2022
INNOVATION PANEL: DELIVERING A MORE HUMAN DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
Ready, Set, Digital: Are You Missing A Truly Authentic, Valued-Aligned Experience?
Traditional Financial Services companies often have long heritage and innate customer loyalty. However, moving towards digital transformation in the past two years, are you sure that your brand and products & services are really delivering value and true value-alignment. The strive towards true brand loyalty – which is a company’s most defensible asset – has become increasingly blurred. This session will focus on how FS organizations can revisit ‘what they have we missed’ during an accelerated digital transformation process – find out how to integrate brand value with digital-first engagements by going beyond the normal and setting up rewarding and innovative humanised digital marketing. Topics covered in this session will include:
- New customer demands: Value plus new ethical, value and inspirational alignment
- Strengthening your brand via social media and partnerships
- The role of multiple touchpoint personalization in meeting customer needs: How can digital loyalty appear seamless
- Aspiring and ethical branding: what needs to change in Financial Services to meet emerging values and changing needs
How to fast track your products and services via a more human digital team strategy.
Day 2: Jun 9, 2022
Defining A More Effective Email Marketing Strategy
Email is more than the workhorse of digital marketing — it’s an amazing channel that often delivers the best results for marketers. In this session, we will look at campaigns that drive measurable ROI and results, and how these ideas can be successfully harnessed by your own team. Take back to your office strategies to:
- Assess the internal and external factors that may be effecting your email performance
- How to segment, target, and position your next email campaign effectively
- Establish clearer email KPIs: measuring and monitoring for continual improvement
Develop an email strategy blueprint you can take back to the office