Day 1: Jun 8, 2022
INDUSTRY EXPERT: DRIVING ENGAGEMENT VIA SOCIAL SELLING
Building trust through individuality: The Keys to Successful Social Selling
Over the past decade, social media has evolved into a very powerful tool for financial services organizations, both from a brand and advisor perspective. However, as time has moved on the rise of Influencers and paid social campaigns has pushed organic to the background. In many ways, we’ve forgotten the value of personal, 1:1 connection in driving consideration and conversion. Learn how to authentically selling yourself and the love you have for helping people. Key success factors include:
- The difference between organic and paid social media, and why it matters to your efforts
- How to drive interest and represent yourself thru engaging content and consistent Social Reciprocity
- Ways to push the content envelope and while ensuring it’s still compliant
Build a best-in-class social selling toolkit which will position you best for the new digital era.
Day 2: Jun 9, 2022
Opening Comments from your Host
Gain insight into today’s sessions so you can get the most out of your conference experience and maximize your value.
PANEL DISCUSSION: WINNING INTERNAL BUY-IN & ENGAGEMENT
Building Organizational Agility to Minimize Roadblocks and Achieve Long-Term Digital Process Excellence Success
The financial services industry has experienced industry-wide changes in the past few years that have put people at the centre. And in order to meet the ever-changing needs of both customers and employees, digital transformation of the financial services industry is required – and quick! Tackle employee engagement head-on to ensure your employees are able to help make digital customer transitions as smooth as possible. Walk away with an action plan on:
- How great employee experiences translate to better customer experiences
- Remote working and the digital marketing revolution
- How customer experience should be defined in a future where financial wellbeing is prioritized
Pinpoint where to put your efforts to prepare for a digitally disrupted and empowered FS marketing world.
GUEST FIRE-SIDE CHAT KEYNOTE: CREATING KILLER CONTENT
Content Marketing Strategies to Engage and Win More Clients in Financial Services
In the world of financial services marketing, content is crucial, building a story and a picture for your customer where trust is paramount. Stand out in a saturated market and create stories, videos and blog posts that people will love. Ignite your business with killer content with this action-plan:
- Understand the biggest trends and challenges content teams will face in 2022
- Drill down into changing customer expectations, in parallel with a changing society
- Stay ahead of the curve by creating and communicating a relevant and relatable brand voice
- Investigate specific writing styles for new platforms and future innovation
Power your digital marketing strategy with deep insights from digital marketing pioneer, and Wall Street Journal best-selling author
CLOSING PANEL SESSION: BECOMING A CHAMPION DIGITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY
Is Your Future Digital Marketing Strategy Robust Enough for the Next 5 years?
As the world moves rapidly towards a technology-enabled future, how can financial services providers optimize CX and digital marketing initiatives? Harness digital capabilities with innovative digital tools that are designed and centred on the customer. Perfect your digital marketing strategy on a long-term basis by:
- Breaking free from the boundaries of legacy technology and systems to embrace new ways of thinking and strengthen relationships with customers
- Aligning digital marketing to overall organizational transformation to better meet the needs of an emerging financial services landscape
- Identifying the critical measures, tools and technologies to support you on your new digital journey
Taking a deep dive into thought leadership and transformation: Where does your organization stand?