Day 1: Sep 22, 2020
CONTENT EXPERIENCE – Harnessing the Other Driver of CX
Companies spend big budgets and months of work creating exquisitely designed experiences for users. Content doesn’t always get a similar amount of attention. A good content experience can help solve UX challenges – and drive branding in subtle ways. Understand the Content-UX connection and find out how to:
- Where does content sit in the design/UX process?
- What’s needed to do content right?
- How do you maintain a consistent Content-CX experience across media
Build optimum content strategies to enhance CX
Day 2: Sep 23, 2020
Using Social Media to Build Brand Recognition in a Cost-effective Way
In some markets you can’t have a branch on every corner. Build brand recognition with social media. Explore how your institution can leverage social to build your brand without major investments. Sources insights on:
- Selecting social channels
- Engaging customers in conversation
- Building a brand in the digital space
Build your brand via social media without a big budget
Day 3: Sep 24, 2020