Millennial Financial Trends
10 fast facts for marketing to a generation tackling adulthood
Life stage triggers indicate a user that will soon be in-market and typically has not yet been identified or saturated by your competitors. Discover a few interesting financial trends to help tailor your brand messaging to meet desired new Millennial audiences.
Learn financial facts about Millennials like:
- “Millennials are more skeptical than other generations.”
- “About 67% of Millennials say financial stress overtakes their ability to focus and be productive at work.”
- “7 out of 10 Millennials define financial stability as being able to pay all of their bills each month.”
Email Security & Deliverability for the Financial Sector
With the increasing digitalization of most of our administrative or banking tasks, emailing has become a favoured communication channel for the financial sector to communicate with their customers.
But the rise of emailing in these industries means that they have to face new challenges. Even though email is a quick, cheap and highly customizable way to contact their customers, these companies still have to be sure that these emails actually reach their recipients’ inboxes, and that the extremely confidential data they’re sending is completely safe. But, how can they be sure their emails will have the best deliverability and security possible?
In this Security and Deliverability Guide, you’ll learn all about:
- The best practices in email deliverability
- The technical solutions to reach the inboxes of your recipients
- The legal and technical aspects of email security
- The different processes set by Mailjet to get your emails properly delivered and secured
Banking on Social Listening
Are you ready to start investing in social media?
Don’t let the challenges of compliance and regulations hold you back.
Your customers and community are already talking about you, their experiences with your brand, your competitors and the overall financial industry – and social media has provided them with a megaphone to share their voice. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to integrate social into customer service, marketing, crisis and reputation management and sales and HR initiatives.
Learn how to:
- Align Social Media Monitoring with your Business Objectives
- Develop a Strong Social Media Policy
- Create an Engagement Playbook
Complete the form to receive your copy.
Unlocking Digital: How Financial Companies Master Modern Marketing
This is a “must-read” guide. It will allow you to slay the marketing beast by helping you understand how to unlock digital – just for financial institutions. Learn more on:
- The vital role of the advisor website
- How publishing helpful content is central to success
- Where social media comes into play
- How email marketing is used to generate new business
- Why digital marketing analytics enables perpetual improvement
- How automation makes digital marketing processes efficient and effective
Get the eBook now by completing the form to your right!
Place Your Bets Accordingly to Maximize Success: Top Trends in Digital Marketing
Today’s marketers are bombarded with hype, buzz and options. You must contend with the ever-evolving worlds of search, mobile and social. Plus the likes of programmatic buying, real-time bidding, content and user experience. Better understand how the latest trends will affect your organization and impact your decision-making. Meet your marketing objectives efficiently, effectively, and with optimum ROI. Gain a thorough understanding of available channels and tools:
- Identify top trends in digital marketing and implications
- Sort through the hype and know what’s here to stay and why
- Explore budget allocations between traditional and digital
Fully comprehend the realities of digital marketing trends so you can make the best decisions to meet your objectives.
By: Rohit Bhargava | Founder & CEO | Influential Marketing Group
Rohit has authored four best selling marketing books. He is frequently interviewed by the global media as an expert on business trends and social media including the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company. BBC, Harvard Business Review and dozens of others.
Effectively Implementing Social Media in a Regulated Environment: Case Studies, Trends and Compliance
Initially reluctant, financial services providers have slowly embraced social media. Get the most out of where your consumers go to seek and share information. Source best practices on:
- Establishing clear policies on social media communication
- Sourcing tools to help you track your brand mentions
- Benefiting from social media while staying compliant
Establish your strategy and best practices to optimize social media participation within a regulatory framework.
By: Dan Skeen | AVP Digital | Sunlife Financial